Business & Information Technology
Business and Information Technology is an elective CTE program offered to our students at both the middle school and high school. Students gain the skills and knowledge in the areas of computer applications and processing, entrepreneurship, business and marketing, all while emphasizing workplace readiness skills to prepare them for employment and/or furthering their education.
High school students also have the opportunity to participate in the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) student organization. FBLA helps students develop leadership, communication, and team skills through various activities and competitions. More information about FBLA can be found here.
Business & IT courses include:
- Computer Information Systems
- Advanced Computer Information Systems
- Business Law
- Business Management
- Design, Multimedia and Web Technologies
- Economics & Personal Finance
- Entrepreneurship Education (Middle and High School)
- Make It Your Business (Middle School)
- Career Investigation (Middle School)
- Digital Input Technology (Middle School)
- Keyboarding (Middle School)
Virginia Department of Education Business & IT page