Career and Technical Education
Career Connections…C2 Your Future!
Career and Technical Education (CTE) provides students opportunities to…
- develop their skills in the Four C’s (collaboration, communication, critical thinking, creativity)
- earn an industry specific certification that can benefit them for future employment
- receive college credit through dual enrolled courses
- participate in Career and Technical Student Organizations related to their program
CTE prepares students for…
- The workforce
- Community College
- Four-year colleges or universities
- Proprietary colleges/Career colleges
What is CTE?