The division of instruction is responsible for educating all of our students here in Martinsville. It is our goal to equip them with the tools to be successful in today’s global economy. In doing so, it is important to us to support our division mission of “Bringing Life to Learning,” so that our students can apply what they learn beyond the walls of our schools.
- All children are unique individuals with special gifts and talents
- All people in the organization, both children and adults, are to be valued and respected
- Risk-taking, problem-solving, teamwork, creativity, and a sense of humor are traits we embrace
- The community is our customer, and ideas and opinions are valued and acted upon
- We recognize that a positive relationship between adults and students is vital to the learning process
- Decisions should be made in terms of what is best for our children’s education